Delivery of Goods
Goods ordered from thompsonslighting.co.uk are despatched under the following terms and conditions:
- Payment is made in advance when the order is placed.
- Goods remain the property of the seller until received by the buyer and full payment confirmed.
- Claims for losses or shortages must be made within ten days of the invoice date.
- Orders are accepted for execution at prices current at the date of despatch.
- No goods shall be returned without prior agreement and a returns number.
Delivery charges start at £2.90 if the order is less than £60. Goods are normally dispatched using a 3 working day carrier service. Thompsons aim to despatch within 24 hours of receiving an order and we will email to confirm despatch. All orders over £60 are free delivery. We also offer a Next Day Delivery service to the mainland (England, Scotland and Wales), only on selected items and goods must be ordered before12pm for next day delivery to be guaranteed.
Thompsons Lighting endeavour to stock most of the items displayed on the site. If an item you order is out of stock we will contact you with a due date. You may then wish to cancel the order or wait until the item becomes available.